Thursday, April 19, 2012

Guest nail's

For Easter I had as a guest a very good friend. We started to drink wine, and she asked me if I make her manicure. I am very glad when someone ask me to do her nails. From my collection of nail polish she chose the Flormar Supershine (U08), Miracle Colors that I applied as a base and with the help of the Konad plate M36 and the white Konad nail polish I applied little flowers. To be a special manicure I placed in the middle of each flower a light blue rhinestone.

De pasti am avut ca si musafir o prietena foarte buna. Langa un paharel de vin am facut si manichiura ei. Sunt foarte bucuroasa daca cineva ma roaga sa ii pictez unghiile, pe mine ma relaxeaza! Din colectia mea de oje a ales culoarea indigo Flormar Supershine (U08), din gama Miracle Colors pe care l-am aplicat ca si baza si cu placuta Konad m36 am aplicat floricele cu oja speciala alba Konad. Sa aiba o manichiura mai speciala in mijlocul fiecarei flori am asezat un stras de culoare albastru deschis.




After a few days my sister in law asked me to paint her nails. I was at her home so I had the opportunity to work with her nail polishes. From her collection I chose three colors, I used an exceptional light purple nail polish from Kallos (I will not resist much, I will purchase myself this polish). I'm very sorry that I did not wrote down the codes/names. At the tip of the nail I draw 3 lines with a pink neon and a lighter pink nail polish and with the help of a thin brush I pulled a few lines with a transparent silver particle filled polish.

Dupa cateva zile cumnata mea ma rugat sa ii pictez unghiile. Am fost la ea acasa asa ca am avut ocazia sa lucrez cu ojele ei. Din colectia pe care a avut-o am ales 3 culori, la baza am folosit o culoare exceptionala dupa parerea mea, de la Kallos (nu o sa rezist mult trebuie sa il cumpar si eu), un mov deschis. Imi pare foarte rau ca nu mi-am notat codurile. La baza unghiei am tras 3 linii cu o oja roz neon si unul roz deschis peste care am tras cu o pensula subtire un lac transparent cu particule argintii.




12 comments:

  1. este foarte frumos ce model frumos a facut cumnata mea ,lacurile sunt kallos cel mov 164

    ReplyDelete
  2. nagyon tehetseges vagy....Andi..!! gratulalok ......a "muveid" gyonyoruek...no comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you! """"please made followed our blog directory""""
    Your blog is accepted in the Roumania section in a minute!
    On the right side with the books of green! You will find the country with the names of blogs by Country
    The creation of this new blog "directory", allow a rapprochement between different countries, knowledge of different cultures and share traditions.et us different passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking, photography, poetry and so be able to find in different countries in other people with similar passions.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people and more opportunities that will, yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog and your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I create for all to enjoy
    It is you also have to make known after your contacts and friends in your blog domain, the success of this blog, depends all Participants.
    So during your next comments with your friends ask them to come in the 'Directory' by joining in joining in our comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***
    You want this directory is more important? help me to make it grow
    Your blog is in the list Roumania and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice has to know the "directory" to your friends to put on your blog
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/26/1203260602581250289633006.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif

    If you wish to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi place cum ai combinat ojele in ambele cazuri!Imi place mult cum a iesit rezultatul final! Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the purple and pink! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...