Monday, January 1, 2018

New Years Eve nails

Hello dear ladies. Sorry for my absence these days, but I enjoy my holidays and I spend my time with my daughter, but after a few days I will be back with new nail designs. But I wanted to show you my new years eve nails, so here is a short post with it. 

My nails are made with a gorgeous deep blue soak-off nail polish which I received from the Beauty Bigbang site, it has some silver glitter particles in it which makes it more pretty. The polish came in a round, black 7 ml bottle and it has a very small brush which makes the application quite hard. For a perfect coverage I applied two coats. The formula of the UV nail polish is just perfect, not runny or to thick!

For a festive effect I made an accent nail with a water decal and I applied a little bit of glitter too. I hope you like my mani.




On the Beauty Bigbang site you can find 8 beautiful colors in this polish collection called NAIL WIND. I liked very much that this bottle has a label with the ingredients of the nail polish!





If you like this pretty color you can find it HERE and check out all the nail products on the Beauty Bigbang site and use my below seen discount code for all of your purchases. 

I wish you all a wonderful and happy new year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...